What our customers say:
- Mandy Orr– Excellent professional service, willing to go above and beyond. He did considerably more work than he first expected, yet only charged the original price quoted.
- Andrew Docherty– Well recommend great job nice and tidy great price.
- Joe Phillips– Good through and competent electrician. Honest and reliable service – well recommended. Thanks Yasser.
- Naz Singh- Good job in adding the double socket in the kitchen and thank you for cleaning up afterwards. Its hard to find tradesman that clean up after themselves. Thanks for that!… Will be using you again and telling friends and family about your professional services. Good Job!!
- Aidan Hill- Thanks for adding the double socket in our kitchen today and cleaning up afterwards!
- Lauren G Watkins- Great job on re-wire, gave me some great ideas whilst doing the work. Friendly service, good price. Took abit longer to finish the job but cannot complain because the job was great. Top top job and will/have recommended.
- Chris P, Durham- I used your services recently for one of my rented properties. The property did not have a tumble drier but it did have a shed in the rear yard. The shed had no electrics, if I put electric into the shed then a drier would be possible.
You gave me a couple of price options explaining the benefits of the more expensive but safer option. I went for the safer option which I thought would be better in the long term. The work was carried out for me which I thank you. I am a happy landlady and now I have a happy tenant!
- Mr & Mrs Stainton, Ormesby, Middlesbrough- We have been using you now since 2012 and one thing that we like about you is that you’re always on time, honest and reasonably priced. The types of work that you have done for me is lighting, fault finding and rectification and intruder alarms. It’s a shame that we have got nothing more electrical in the house to do!
Keep up the good work!